Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

12.11.11

Happy Birthday Mr President

 I've been suuper busy with my dissertation so neglected this a lot. I'm useless..

So anyway heres my belated halloween post. This year I knew I'd be really busy so I wanted something quick and easy, so I went for the "shot in the head"

Here was my practice run. My blood was a litle off, but the wound was quite good. On the night it looked like this..



And I took a film camera out with me like I do on most major events..


 Its my 21st birthday on the 17th, so I bought myself a little early present. H&M were kind enough to send me a 50% off code on my favourite product, so naturally I abused this twice.



First one is sold out now, but the other one is still available, full price £24.99

And heres a couple of birthday wishes..

                                                              Cuff by Soo Ihm Kim

                                                                  Asos Premium Pocket Watch

                                                            Disney Couture bangle


                                                         Alexander McQueen Leopard Skull Scarf
                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment