Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

10.12.11

10 Handbags I'd buy right now

So it's a saturday night and I've got work early tomorrow and for once I'm actually bored, so instead of doing all the things I should be I'm posting my 10 favourite handbags I'd buy right now (if I had the money)

10.

Clutch bag, £79.99, Zara



9.

Mint and grey doctors bag, £36, Topshop


8.


Leather bag, £69.99, H&M


7.


Ainta faux fur bag & muff, £50, Carin Wester


6.







Tan multi-tone leather clutch bag, £15, Rokit


5.



Nude feather clutch, £25, Asos


4.






"Seventies" large tote, £1580, Gucci


3.





Navy suede knucle-box clutch, £1245, Alexander Mcqueen


2.

Vintage Chanel bag, £730, Vintage Heirloom




1.



Briefcase, £630, Prada


1 comment: