Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

14.12.11

Christmas Wishlist

Its a little late to be writing a christmas wishlist as its only a week away now, but you never know.. I'm not feeling christmassy at all this year so I'm doing allsorts of christmas related things to try and get myself in the mood for it. Oh and I've got the most insane hiccups right now and its really distracting..

5 Things I'd like for Christmas

5.
Antique style compass necklace, £28, Urban Outfitters



4.
Hunter Original Wellington Boots, £79, Asos

3.

Black Galaxy Leggings, £47, Black Milk


2. 



1.

Domino Personal Organiser, £35, Filofax


Maybe I'll get lucky?

Christmassy things


 Minature Christmas tree, pine cone candles, advent candle


Christmas scented tealights

Aaaand a christmas song to round off

No comments:

Post a Comment