Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

5.3.12

A little note to you all..

Hellooo guys! This isn't a proper blog post just a little update and apology for not posting at all lately. I've been super sick with flu and finally budged it in the last couple of days. Unfortunately my bad luck has carried on and I've fractured my finger so ive got them all strapped up which makes typing a little slower. booo. I will be posting this week though; I've got my elf post to fnish (which I started before the flu hit me) and a post on some new lip balms from the Body Shop - also a few face mask by Dead Sea Magik which I need to give a go; its aparently a favourite of Caprice's.

So bear with me I will be updating within the next few days but my typing is a little slow due to one hand being partly impaired!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment