Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

9.3.12

What would you like to read about?

Hello guys! I've been thinking a lot about what sort of things I'm posting about, and I thought that a lot of bloggers don't blog about the things that people REALLY want to read about. So here is your chance to let me know what you want me to post about! It can be about a product that you've always wanted to try and didn't want to waste the money on, product comparisons, beauty techniques, or questions you want to ask me. Absolutely anything that fits in with my blog, which is pretty much anything! So get your thinking caps on and get in contact with anything you want to know the real skinny on, or any burning questions you have.

You can either contact me through commenting on this post, emailing me at loveandglamourblog@gmail.com or tweeting at @naomigraham - whichever method you prefer. I'd really love to hear from you, however basic or complex it is! All requested posts will be labelled as so.

Get in touch!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment