Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

27.1.13

A (very small) Primark Haul



So basically, I went in with the intention of buying just some socks, and came out with a few things. Oops. Sorry January spending ban!

I actually didn't feel like there is a lot of good stuff in Primark at the moment. Which is lucky for me, I guess. I did manage to pick up a couple of things though, along with what I intended to buy!






I do quite like Primark Pj's for the reason that they are cheap, and I'm not at that stage in my life where I feel I need to spend a fortune on nightwear. These bottoms were £5 and they're quite a pretty pattern.




I never really buy diffusers because I tend to burn candles and wax tarts. But, this one from their home section was reduce to just £2 and is scented "White Tea", which actually is a very subtle lovely scent. I don't know how long it will last, but for that price, I don't mind too much!


I've been after a backcombing brush for a while now, and when I saw this one as £1, I thought I would give it a go. I read a lot of good reviews about Primark's dupe of tangle teezer, but I can't seem to find those in my local...


The one thing I went in Primark for - trusty black socks. These are dead cheap at like £2.50 for 5 pairs and they are perfect for work. I'm not normally a sock person and those who know me can vouch for this, but I've had to give in in this cold weather.



This top caught my eye and I spent ages deciding on it, but bought it in the end. Its just a basic grey top with a feather print on the front (slight gold foiling) and open cuts in the arms. I saw a version of this on ASOS that I quite liked, but this was only £5 so I'm going to try it out. I'm still a little unsure on the arms so we shall have to see!

There was also a sugar skull vest that I really regret not picking up now.. I haven't bought anything with skulls on it for ages and thats what steered me not to buy it, but now I wish I had! Would of been lovely for better weather, or with a cardi!

Have you picked up any bargains at Primark recently?

2 comments:

  1. That top is lovely, would love to see it on a OOTD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am hoping to do one! Having a bit of a bad hair day today so I didn't feel like it - but I will do one this week!

      Delete