Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

12.2.13

A Huge Collective Haul Part 2

This is Part 2 of my huge collective haul post! There are too many pictures for one post without it being the length of an essay! Check HERE for Part 1...

Boots..





My brush is on its last legs and I've got a denman bristle brush and loved it, so I grabbed this medium paddle brush. I think it was about £7.99 but a good brush is an investment for those who think this is pricey. I was in need of some dry shampoo and I bought a mini of this cherry one for travelling and loved the smell so much, I've swapped my usual tropical for this. I think these may be on 3 for 2 now?

I also forgot I'd bought a heat protector so grabbed this Lee Stafford mini to try it out. It was about £2 and smells really nice. Along the same lines I found this 'I hate my hair the day it's washed' in the clearance range (not sure why?) but it was only £3 so I'm going to give it a go, as I suffer from this first world problem..




I love the brush on this waterproof mascara. I haven't had a waterproof mascara in so long, this was reduced to £4.95 with an RRP of £8.00.


L-R: Max Factor Lipfinity 006 Barely Blush, £5.95 (RRP £10, Smooch Lipstick in Deadly Nightshade, £2.95 (RRP £7.50), NYX Black Label Lipstick in Frosted Pink, £3.95 (RRP £8.00), NYX Black Label Lipstick in Heiress, £3.95 (RRP £8.00)



 Revlon Nail Varnish in Sequins, £3.95 (RRP £7.00)


L-R: NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Choas, £1.95 (RRP £4.50), Revlon Colorstay Lip Liner in 10 Pink £1.95, NYX Round Lipstick in Herades, £2.95 (RRP £3.50)

Sooo many lip colours! I'm going to have to start doing a Lips of the Day section...

Click HERE to go to Part 3 of the super collective haul, click HERE to go back to Part 1..

No comments:

Post a Comment