Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

20.2.13

Lips of the Day #2


Today's lipstick is NYX's Jumbo Lip Pencil in 724 Chaos! I adore this deep vampy red - it has such a lux finish and I've not found another red in such a perfect shade.








I do love my NYX Jumbo Pencils..this is possibly my favourite red that I've come across so far. I love the application of this - it doesn't come off until you want it to, and it's really easy to remove. I need to get another one of these, y'know, for backup... 

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour! Looks beautiful on you too :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a lovely colour, I recommend trying it!

      Delete
  2. This colour is beautiful, I might have to purchase this for fall!

    Lou xx

    http://www.lookatmebeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I think this is a discontinued shade now unfortunately!

      Delete