Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

18.4.13

Lips of the Day #5


I  feel like I haven't done a lips of the day in ages! I thought I would showcase one of my favourite lipsticks - No7 Moisture Drench in 04 Romantic. Its one of my favourite pinky nude colours that I reach for when I don't know what to wear, and it matches everything. It's a satin/matt finish is really pigmented and long lasting.


I'm also wearing my new foundation - which happens to be Bourjois Healthy Mix. What do we think?







You can see how well loved the lipstick is - I'm going to have to buy another one soon, but it has lasted me a long time!

This is the only No7 lipstick I've tried and I tend to forget about them - but I really like the formula. I think I'll have to try another colour!

Have you tried any No7 lipsticks?


2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely colour. I love the no7 lipsticks, my favourite is the shade Grace x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried that one, but it looks so pretty!x

      Delete