Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

12.5.13

Empties #3




Hello! My empties are not very exciting at all at the moment, but I thought I would show you them anyway. I really enjoy reading other blogger's posts on items they have used up, and I'm trying to condense my collection and not have so many half used products left around, rather than buying constantly and using a product once or twice.


I've managed to get through my Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel - I absolutely adore the scent of pink grapefruit, and this shower gel seemed to literally last for forever. I've recently bought an Original source Lime shower gel so I'm really excited to start using that. I've also managed to finish two of my Body Shop Body Scrubs that have been lying half used in my collection for ages - one is spiced vanilla and the other is cranberry. These are both seasonal scents but seeing as the weather has been a bit miserable lately it has been great to use comforting smells. I've also gotten through a whole pack of Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes which I didn't buy all that long ago, but when I'm feeling really tired or staying away from home I like to use these to remove my makeup. They actually do a surprisingly good job and the wipes are very thick and strong. I have a few more packs of these to get through yet and I'm already on a new pack as I've been quite lazy with my makeup removal lately.





When I'm not staying at home I like to have a mini bottle of Batiste Dry Shampoo with me - this is the scent Blush which isn't my favourite. I'm using the cherry scent at the moment which I much prefer. I've also used up a pack of Broadway Real Life False Nails which are fantastic for nail varnish as they are colourless. I do love these as they are so easy to use. I've also had a Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint sample sitting in my collection for aaaages, and I gave it a little try. It wasn't bad - it was a little sticky, but it gave a fantastic dewy look to the face. I don't know if I would buy the full size of this as I really can't decide if the dewy look suits my combo skin. And lastly, I've finished my Sanctuary Deep Cleanse 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask. I did like using this as it felt very luxurious, but I really don't feel any benefits from using it, so I probably wouldn't repurchase it. I'm also throwing way my Elf Radiance Enhancer as it was such a terrible highlighter that would clog up my pores no matter how little I used. It's been in my drawers for a while now, so its probably about time it was thrown away.

What have you used up this month? Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment