Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

26.5.13

Lips of The Day #6: Mac Lipstick in Ravishing



I am very excited to announce the arrival of my first Mac Lipstick! Up until now I was a mac lipstick virgin, and with my lip collection, this surprised me too!

One of the main reasons I have never bought a mac lipstick is the shop near me is horrible. Its a a department store and the staff are fine and lovely, but its always so busy and I like to take my time when makeup shopping, swatching anything and everything on my hand. For this reason I tend to steer clear of mac shops and much prefer online - but with lipsticks you can't tell! I took my mum shopping for her birthday recently and I saw this colour and snapped it up. In the store I really adored it, and then I got it home and I'm not really sure. It's a cremesheen formula and I really prefer matte lipsticks, or a satin. Nothing too high shine... but this one, I'm really torn. Say hello to Ravishing.


The colour is just lovely, and the lipstick actually smells and tastes really nice too. I know because its cremesheen it won't last as a well as a matte lipstick and this definitely comes off and needs a re-application after lunch. I do love the colour though - a wonderful mixture of peachy pink and it does have a little bit of a gold tinge in the shine I think.





I don't think this has done too much for my wallet though - I know this won't be the last mac lipstick I purchase... I'd quite like to find some new colours - I really want an orange, and the perfect pink, and the perfect nude. Such a quest for lipsticks....


What's your favourite Mac Lipstick?


No comments:

Post a Comment