Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

2.10.13

Along Came Betty Pure Pores Detox Mask


I'm a bit of a sucker for this brand, the girly packaging and fun names really draw me in, not to mention the super budget price. Along Came Betty, a Tesco exclusive brand, have an impressive range of body and skincare products that are inspired by 1950's movie stars which is definitely reflected in the kitsch names and packaging. I picked this up on a special offer for about £3.50, otherwise full price it is a bargainous £5.50. It promises to target 'greasy, spot prone areas and purify the t-zone' for the ultimate deep cleanse. I really like this product, for its simplicity, it promises just to give your face a good old-fashioned clean and help those with oilier skin types. I have a bit more of a combination skin and I find this doesn't dry me out in the slightest, and just makes my face feel so smooth and clean after using. You can leave this on for five minutes for a quickie, or for 15 for a pamper. Its not going to shrink your pores, but then it doesn't promise to, but it does promise to give a deep cleanse, and that's exactly what it does. I love the fact it comes in a pot too, its so easy to use, and it smells fantastic. If you are on a bit of a budget and want something to spoil yourself with, this is definitely it, I've had better results with this than some masks that are twice the price. This one's a keeper!

1 comment:

  1. I've got this aswell - but struggle to pick it out as I'm always sidetracked with another pamper product - I might use it tonight now that you've written about it and have reminded me how good it it :) x

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7952105

    ReplyDelete