Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

17.8.14

Meet my new kitten!


Eeek! Meet my beautiful new kitten! I've been dying to show you all for ages but she started off a little camera shy but now she loves her picture being taken. We've named her Penny, and she's an adorable fluffy ball of playful fun. We got her at 9 weeks old and she wouldn't come near us for the first two days as she was having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to her new home. After that she was running around like a maniac and now at 15 weeks old she's a cheeky little monkey! My instagram and snapchat is just now filled with cat related things. She gets a little bit jealous when my boyfriend is round but once she has me all to herself again she's super happy. She's just so adorable!


2 comments: