Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

12.2.13

A Huge Collective Haul Part 3

Phew! Well done for getting to part 3. We're almost there... this is a Primark and New Look post!

Click HERE to read Part 1, and click HERE to read Part 2..



Jewellery in New Look is currently on a buy one get one free offer. I actually think they've got some really nice pieces in at the moment, so I grabbed all of these and only paid for just two of them. Sweet!




This top is the top I am in love with at the moment. Its not really wearable in this snowy weather but it was £9.99 so I bought it for the warmer weather. Its just a tee in a slouchy/baggy kind of style, but it has a gorgeous dip dye. I saw it a week ago at they didn't have my size, and went back in a week later and they had it. I took this as a sign that it had to be mine. I can't wait to style this!



I thought this bag was so so pretty. They do have a much larger version but I wanted this for my handbag. It was three pounds and it has two compartments which is really handy for other ladylike things to go into.


The standard £2.50 pack of tights...



These were horrible to photograph, sorry. They are just lounge pants..yoga pants? I needed some new pj's and I wasn't struck on the choice they had, but for £6 I found these. And they seem quite long, perfect for me.

Primark has actually got a lot of lovely clothes at the moment, I found a lovely black blazer, they've got some lovely basic maxi/midi dresses and some nice sugar skull vests, but I am so tall that none of them fitted me properly. Sadface. If you aren't a giant you're gonna get some bargains though.

We made it! Collective Haul over. If  you missed Part 1, you can find it HERE, and if you missed part 2, you can find that HERE. I've got a lot of reviews to be writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment